Bridge to China
Bridge to China is your first step to do business with China. The program enables science-based startups to understand their opportunities and risks.
The wholistic approach offers participants a structured guidance to develop China competences in three steps:
- Attend free 1on1 Mentoring and Business Seminars
- Learn about Chinese business and culture
- Pitch at an international Online Conference
- Win your ticket to China
- Come with us to China (Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai) and get a first impression of the market
- We help you build a network in China
- Free use of incubator space in Shanghai
- You are a German start-up with potential to scale in Asia
- You have a scientific or university background
- Most important – you are motivated and up for China
Good to have
- Your prototype is ready (TRL 4+) or even first customers
- You are incorporated for 2 years
- You have patent filed or registered
- all program services, including mentoring, workshops and office space covered
- travel & accommodation expenses supported
Who we are
Humboldt-Tech Bridge was founded as a joint venture between science and industry.
We combine expertise in consulting and establishing research-based startups and many years of experience expanding business to China.
With our brand new podcast show “Bridge to China” we want to answer the most pressing questions European founders have regarding China. For that we interview people with vast knowledge and long-term experience with China, those are entrepreneurs, investors, politicians, scientists, journalists and other China-experts.
In our first episode we spoke to Sabine Yang-Schmidt and Yiran Li, both are representatives of the Berlin Business Desk China of Berlin’s Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises with an office in Beijing.
Nowadays, an internationalisation strategy is crucial for any growing startup.
With the OPEN INFO DAYS we provided deep tech startups with first insights regarding potential markets and key industries in China.
We had 2 insightful days of online workshops and networking sessions on how to Start Up in China.
(The event was hosted by Humboldt-Tech Bridge and INAM)
How to START UP in CHINA? We help you to answer that question. Starting in March within 7 weeks, we had 7 sessions with 7 subject matter experts.